Top Posts & Pages
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Erin Fisher Wright "Salynkas Blues" at KUHT 4-29-04
- Gigapan Downtown Houston Skyline Buffalo Bayou at Hirsch Rd Dusk
- Phuz "Water" at KUHT 1-22-03
- Citizen Doug supports Red Epic Audio for Gillman Guy Rule #832 from Moffett Productions
- Radio Active Designs demos UV-1G wireless intercom at NRG Stadium
- Case Study: Don McGill Toyota: Drive Houston Home with Justin Furstenfeld of Blue October
- Gigapan Downtown Houston Skyline Buffalo Bayou at Hirsch Rd Sunset
- David Craig "El Camino Del Sol" at KUHT 1-5-03
- Douglas Robertson ENG mixer for Gillman Guy Rockstar Commercial
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Category Archives: News
This is the second part of a Tape Sync Douglas Robertson recorded for NPR’s All Things Considered in an interview with Robert Siegel The first part of the Tape Sync on NPR’s All Things Considered.
Honored to record a tape sync of Secretary of State James A. Baker III for NPR’s All Things Considered in an interview with Robert Siegel and Chris Whipple about his new book “The Gatekeepers: How the White House chiefs of … Continue reading
Spent the day in Prairie View, TX with ABC News mixing ENG audio (electronic news gathering) including a press conference with the mayor, a scrum with the arrested councilman, and a stand-up with correspondent Brian Owens. Uplinks with the LiveU … Continue reading