Top Posts & Pages
- David Craig's "Ringo Starr" at KUHT May 1, 2003
- David Craig 'Last Concert' at KUHT 5-1-03
- Mark Halata and Texavia "Black Crow Polka" at KUHT 7-23-03
- Zwee "Weight of Gold" at KUHT 10-02-12
- Zwee "Lazy Bones" at KUHT 12-10-02
- Erin Wright "Song For Rick and Mio" at KUHT 4-29-04
- David Craig "Herbie Mann" at KUHT 5-1-03
- Citizen Doug Location Audio, Sound on Gillman Guy Rule #65 Commercial for Moffett Productions
- Wild Audio Interview for October and ALDI
- How do I tell, see, check, confirm firmware version on Sound Devices 552?
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Category Archives: Documentary
YouTube – “The Last 24” : Dominic Walsh Dance Theater’s ‘Made In Italy’. Last 24 is an amazing documentary from the mind of Ernie Manouse and his friendship with Dominic Walsh. Somebody should have run with this concept. Douglas Robertson … Continue reading
For more information see http://citizendoug.com/?page_id=188 This is an excerpt from HoustonPBS’ Art Is All Around Us: Downtown. Douglas Robertson was awarded a 2006 Lonestar Emmy for the Craft of Audio for his work as location recordist, and sound designer. Brad … Continue reading
Citizen Doug Productions was contracted to support sound design recording of the athlete’s slow motion action for Phantom Flex and Red One as well as the green screen interviews. A wireless feed was provided to the behind the scenes crew. … Continue reading
2004 Lonestar Emmy winning Sound Design Composite from Douglas Robertson on Vimeo.
, directed by Andrew Garrison, a six year labor that I was honored to be assigned while working at HoustonPBS. It contains the philosophy, art, history and community behind Project Row Houses. This art/community development project is the cornerstone of … Continue reading
Location Sound Services in Kinder, LA provided by Citizen Doug Productions. The subject was Kurt Unkel of Cajun Grains a farmer of sustainably raised rice on his family’s land in Kinder, LA. I cannot recommend his grains more highly and … Continue reading
Art Is All Around Us: Downtown Houston.
Last 24 is an amazing documentary from the mind of Ernie Manouse and his friendship with Dominic Walsh and DWDT. Somebody should have run with this concept. Douglas Robertson supervised the sound design which included up to five camera crews, … Continue reading