Top Posts & Pages
- Citizen Doug Records Yuri McCoy for the Longwood Gardens International Organ Competition Introductions and Documentary
- Douglas Robertson records the Houston Opening of The Cyrus Cylinder U.S. Tour 2013
- Location Audio for Life Journeys from AFSP
- Citizen Doug steps up its IFB and on-set listening with Lectrosonics
- Location audio for KHOU's "Buffalo Bayou Park, Where Houston Begins"
- Case Study: Don McGill Toyota: Drive Houston Home with Justin Furstenfeld of Blue October
- Mark Halata and Texavia "Black Crow Polka" at KUHT 7-23-03
- Denice Franke "Indifference" at KUHT
- Radio Active Designs demos UV-1G wireless intercom at NRG Stadium
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Category Archives: Music Recording
Teresa Kolo performs her original song “Blow Biten Blow” at KUHT circa 2001 More Teresa Kolo: “What She Needs”, “Book”, and “Blow Biten Blow” Check out more Houston Music.
Erin Fisher Wright performs her jazz composition for two basses “Salynkas Blues” at KUHT 4-29-04. With David Craig acoustic bass and David Parker drums. I probably met Erin and David Parker at their regular gig at the River on Montrose … Continue reading
Planet Soul Performs Average White Band’s “Soul Mine” at KUHT circa 2001 More Planet Soul: “Baby Can I Change My Mind” Check out more Houston Music.
Recorded by Douglas Robertson for Citizen Doug Productions ,this an excerpt from the 5pm Christmas Eve service at Houston’s South Main Baptist Church. This our second multi-track recording under the new music Ministry of Carey Joseph Canon. Location recording support … Continue reading
Recorded by Douglas Robertson for Citizen Doug Productions ,this an excerpt from the Advent third Sunday service at Houston’s South Main Baptist Church. This our first multi-track recording under the new music Ministry of Carey Joseph Canon. Location recording support … Continue reading
Cheek performs their song “Catawampus (Cattiwampus)” at the old KUHT studios circa 2000 Catawampus (Cattiwampus) was a common usage for Jay Maulsby’s grandfather, the legendary Houston western artist Mark Storm. Cheek was the only band I recorded that was censored … Continue reading
Calvin Owens Title Unknown 2 at KUHT 2000 More Calvin Owens Orchestra “The House is Burning”, “Ladies Please Touch Me”, “Please Love Me“, “True Blue (Calvin’s Theme)”, “Title Unknown 3”, and
Cheek performs “Drop” at KUHT circa 2001 . Cheek was the only band I recorded that was censored. I was told as the time that they were too heavy and that our primary audience was little old ladies. And in … Continue reading
Citizen Doug Records Yuri McCoy for the Longwood Gardens International Organ Competition Introductions and Documentary
Douglas Robertson was hired by Sirius for PCK Media to record location sound (not editing) for Rice and Shepherd School of Music Student, Yuri McCoy’s introduction video in preparation for the Longwood Gardens International Organ Competition . It is always … Continue reading