Top Posts & Pages
- Case Study: Don McGill Toyota: Drive Houston Home with Justin Furstenfeld of Blue October
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Gigapan Astros 2017 World Series Game 5 Houston Texas Downtown Skyline 10-29-17
- Citizen Doug steps up its IFB and on-set listening with Lectrosonics
- Douglas Robertson records Michael Sam for the Arthur Ashe Courage Award video
- On the Fly Boom Interviews Red's True Barbecue Episode #7: Competition Turn-In
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Category Archives: Sports
Doug Robertson was hired by NBA Entertainment to provide location sound as an audio operator with an ENG kit. The main assignment was to work with Ryan and Jayla, the 2013 All Star Cub Reporters . The resulting videos played … Continue reading
Gigapan Katy Tigers 55 vs La Porte Bulldogs 10 on Saturday 12-1-12 at Reliant Stadium in the Class 5A Division II Region III semifinals. by Douglas Robertson
See how far you can zoom in. Katy Tigers 55 vs La Porte Bulldogs 10 on Saturday 12-1-12 at Reliant Stadium home of the Texans in the Class 5A Division II Region III semifinals. This gigapixel panorama faces the west … Continue reading
I got to record All Things Considered Host Audie Cornish’s interview of gymnastic coaching legend Bela Karolyi. It was a very busy day at Camp Karolyi, a sprawling, frumpy, yet world class facility in the heart of the Sam Houston … Continue reading
Citizen Doug Productions provided Sound Effects location recording and location recording for the BP Team USA shoot at Houston Studios for Picture Farm and Ogilvy. Phantom and Red One high speed and Sony HD cameras were supported on set. 192 … Continue reading
Citizen Doug Productions was contracted to support sound design recording of the athlete’s slow motion action for Phantom Flex and Red One as well as the green screen interviews. A wireless feed was provided to the behind the scenes crew. … Continue reading
Location Sound. WildAid PSA – Yao Ming 姚明 : Shark Fin Soup.