- Follow on Tumblr - Follow citizendoug
Top Posts & Pages
- Radio Active Designs demos UV-1G wireless intercom at NRG Stadium
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- 360 Gigapan Tranquility Park Sunset City Hall Houston Texas 77002
- Gigapan Ernst Tinaja Old Ore Road Big Bend National Park
- Carolyn Wonderland with Scott Daniels "I Believe In You" at KUHT 6-30-04
- Citizen Doug Sound Mixer for Gillman Guy Rule #243 from Moffett Productions
- Clay Farmer "Me Tonight" at KUHT 4-28-04
- How do I tell, see, check, confirm firmware version on Sound Devices 552?
- Gigapan Katy Tigers 55 vs La Porte Bulldogs 10 on Saturday 12-1-12 at Reliant Stadium in the Class 5A Division II Region III semifinals. by Douglas Robertson
Monthly Archives: January 2011
Location Sound Services in Kinder, LA provided by Citizen Doug Productions. The subject was Kurt Unkel of Cajun Grains a farmer of sustainably raised rice on his family’s land in Kinder, LA. I cannot recommend his grains more highly and … Continue reading
Shot by my friend Mark Gunning and lit by Mark Clark of The Lighting Zone, we spent two hot summer days in prime locations all over Houston for this campaign web spot and it’s accompanying broadcast campaign. Rebecca Stacey did … Continue reading
Art Is All Around Us: Downtown Houston.
Last 24 is an amazing documentary from the mind of Ernie Manouse and his friendship with Dominic Walsh and DWDT. Somebody should have run with this concept. Douglas Robertson supervised the sound design which included up to five camera crews, … Continue reading
Howdy. Citizen Doug Productions is proud to announce the launch of its new website. citizendoug.com