Top Posts & Pages
- Citizen Doug Location Audio, Sound on Gillman Guy Rule #65 Commercial for Moffett Productions
- Citizen Doug Provides Location Audio for the 2013 All Star Game Cub Reporters
- Grenade! "Rhino Wino" at KUHT 3-26-02
- Mark Halata and Texavia "Black Crow Polka" at KUHT 7-23-03
- Location Sound Recording with Kechi Okwuchi for Shriner's Hospital for Children
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
Subscribe to Blog via Email
2004 Lonestar Emmy winning Sound Design Composite
This entry was posted in Audio Post, Broadcast Audio, Documentary, Location Sound, Sound Design and tagged A1, A2, ADR, and, audio, audio mixer, Audio Post, austin, av, award, beats, boom, broadcast, choir, chorus, corporate, dallas, documentaries, documentary, dolby, Emmy, eng, engineer, event, feature, field, film, films, foley, guy, houston, in, independent, location, lonestar, mastering, media, mixer, mixing, music, op, operator, post production, production, radio, recording, remote, satellite, service, services, short, SMPTE, sound, sound mixer, tape, television, texas, tv, video. Bookmark the permalink.