Top Posts & Pages
- Citizen Doug records Bela Karolyi for NPR's All Things Considered
- The Gypsies "Tchavalo Swing" at KUHT 1-22-03
- Case Study II Radio Appearance Audio: Drive Houston Home: With the Rod Ryan Show at 94.5 The Buzz
- Junkyard Skills! Audio for Jim Adler - The Texas Hammer
- Mark Halata and Texavia "Black Crow Polka" at KUHT 7-23-03
- Mark Halata and Texavia "Moon Over Moravia" at KUHT 7-23-03. Mark Ḩālāt a Texavia vykonať “Moon Over Morave”
- Citizen Doug Records Yuri McCoy for the Longwood Gardens International Organ Competition Introductions and Documentary
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Citizen Doug Supports Announcers, Commentators, Translators, Hosts
- Citizen Doug, Location Audio Recordist for Gillman Guy Rule #119
Subscribe to Blog via Email
2004 Lonestar Emmy winning Sound Design Composite
This entry was posted in Audio Post, Broadcast Audio, Documentary, Location Sound, Sound Design and tagged A1, A2, ADR, and, audio, audio mixer, Audio Post, austin, av, award, beats, boom, broadcast, choir, chorus, corporate, dallas, documentaries, documentary, dolby, Emmy, eng, engineer, event, feature, field, film, films, foley, guy, houston, in, independent, location, lonestar, mastering, media, mixer, mixing, music, op, operator, post production, production, radio, recording, remote, satellite, service, services, short, SMPTE, sound, sound mixer, tape, television, texas, tv, video. Bookmark the permalink.