Doug Robertson was hired by NBA Entertainment to provide location sound as an audio operator with an ENG kit. The main assignment was to work with Ryan and Jayla, the 2013 All Star Cub Reporters . The resulting videos played during time outs on the Toyota Center’s score board at time outs during the NBA Legends Game, the Slam Dunk event and the 2013 All Star Game. You can see the Episode 2 version here Special thanks to segment shooter Evan Gelber of Spivas Productions for bringing me literally on board.
Top Posts & Pages
- Citizen Doug Location Audio, Sound on Gillman Guy Rule #65 Commercial for Moffett Productions
- Radio Active Designs demos UV-1G wireless intercom at NRG Stadium
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Location Sound Mixer for Classic Chevrolet Sugar Land Moffett Productions Campaign
- Freakonomics » Save Me from Myself: A New Freakonomics Radio Podcast
- Citizen Doug Production Sound Mixer for Don McGill Toyota Ad
- Ambient ACC 501 with time code tuning to GPS reference
- Gigapan McDonald Observatory Overlooking Fort Davis, TX
Subscribe to Blog via Email