Top Posts & Pages
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- 13-6-24 Supermoon Houston Skyline FIRST by Douglas Robertson
- Denice Franke "South Gulf Lowlands" at KUHT
- Denice Franke "Indifference" at KUHT
- Denice Franke "Milo" at KUHT
- Citizen Doug Location Audio, Sound on Gillman Guy Rule #65 Commercial for Moffett Productions
- Ambient ACC 501 with time code tuning to GPS reference
- Case Study: Don McGill Toyota: Drive Houston Home with Justin Furstenfeld of Blue October
- Gigapan Astros 2017 World Series Game 5 Houston Texas Downtown Skyline 10-29-17
Subscribe to Blog via Email
2004 Lonestar Emmy winning Sound Design Composite
This entry was posted in Audio Post, Broadcast Audio, Documentary, Location Sound, Sound Design and tagged A1, A2, ADR, and, audio, audio mixer, Audio Post, austin, av, award, beats, boom, broadcast, choir, chorus, corporate, dallas, documentaries, documentary, dolby, Emmy, eng, engineer, event, feature, field, film, films, foley, guy, houston, in, independent, location, lonestar, mastering, media, mixer, mixing, music, op, operator, post production, production, radio, recording, remote, satellite, service, services, short, SMPTE, sound, sound mixer, tape, television, texas, tv, video. Bookmark the permalink.