Top Posts & Pages
- Gigapan Astros 2017 World Series Game 5 Houston Texas Downtown Skyline 10-29-17
- David Craig's "Ringo Starr" at KUHT May 1, 2003
- Citizen Doug Location Audio, Sound on Gillman Guy Rule #65 Commercial for Moffett Productions
- Case Study: Don McGill Toyota: Drive Houston Home with Justin Furstenfeld of Blue October
- Citizen Doug records Bela Karolyi for NPR's All Things Considered
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Sisters Morales "What I'd Do For You" at KUHT 2-12-03 (Right From the Start)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
2004 Lonestar Emmy winning Sound Design Composite
This entry was posted in Audio Post, Broadcast Audio, Documentary, Location Sound, Sound Design and tagged A1, A2, ADR, and, audio, audio mixer, Audio Post, austin, av, award, beats, boom, broadcast, choir, chorus, corporate, dallas, documentaries, documentary, dolby, Emmy, eng, engineer, event, feature, field, film, films, foley, guy, houston, in, independent, location, lonestar, mastering, media, mixer, mixing, music, op, operator, post production, production, radio, recording, remote, satellite, service, services, short, SMPTE, sound, sound mixer, tape, television, texas, tv, video. Bookmark the permalink.