Top Posts & Pages
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Citizen Doug Location Audio, Sound on Gillman Guy Rule #65 Commercial for Moffett Productions
- Moses Guest 'Preposterous Box' at KUHT 1-21-03
- Citizen Doug records Bela Karolyi for NPR's All Things Considered
- Gigapan Tundra Garage Night Downtown Houston Skyline 1500 Bell Houston TX 77002
- Gillman Automotive Employee Testimonials Production Mixer
- Ambient ACC 501 with time code tuning to GPS reference
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Citizen Doug Location Recordist for Gillman Guy Rule #719 by Moffett Productions
This entry was posted in Advertising, Auto, Location Sound and tagged advertisment, audio mixer, automobile, Citizen Doug, Citizen Doug Productions, cyclorama audio, dog, Douglas Robertson, ENG audio, ENG kit, Gillman Guy, Gillman Subaru, Gilman Guy Rule #719, green screen, lav, lavaliere, lawn blower, Lectrosonics, location audio, Location Mixer, location recording, location sound, Moffett Productions, production mixer, production sound, recordist, Red Epic, Red Epic audio, Richard Lacey, sound devices 552, sound mixer, sound stage. Bookmark the permalink.