You can have two roving HD Cameras synced with the Ambient Recording ACL202CT Trilevel Sync at Citizen Doug Productions. Some cameras are fairly easy to jam free run code and away you go. Some, and this list grows every day, don’t play nice together, don’t hold code during battery changes, or drift, even after jammed because they also require a common source of sync. On board codecs can make this worse. HD cameras must have trilevel sync. SD must have regular sync.
Confusing? I recommend that you do a camera test before you begin principle photography, especially if you have a setup day with your AC. I have seen reality shows waste many thousands of dollars by not proofing their workflow all the way through and then wading through terabytes of footage that just won’t lock up. Practice makes perfect and may be far cheaper than the alternative.
Top Posts & Pages
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Citizen Doug records Bela Karolyi for NPR's All Things Considered
- Mark Halata and Texavia "Black Crow Polka" at KUHT 7-23-03
- Some of you somewhere else? Citizen Doug's IFB kits get you there
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices 633!
- Sisters Morales "What I'd Do For You" at KUHT 2-12-03 (Right From the Start)
- Gigapan HavelRuck Projects Sharp 6822 Rowan Lane, Houston TX, 77074 10_26_2016
- Gigapan Astros 2017 World Series Game 5 Houston Texas Downtown Skyline 10-29-17
Subscribe to Blog via Email