You can have two roving HD Cameras synced with the Ambient Recording ACL202CT Trilevel Sync at Citizen Doug Productions. Some cameras are fairly easy to jam free run code and away you go. Some, and this list grows every day, don’t play nice together, don’t hold code during battery changes, or drift, even after jammed because they also require a common source of sync. On board codecs can make this worse. HD cameras must have trilevel sync. SD must have regular sync.
Confusing? I recommend that you do a camera test before you begin principle photography, especially if you have a setup day with your AC. I have seen reality shows waste many thousands of dollars by not proofing their workflow all the way through and then wading through terabytes of footage that just won’t lock up. Practice makes perfect and may be far cheaper than the alternative.
Top Posts & Pages
- Mark Halata and Texavia "Moon Over Moravia" at KUHT 7-23-03. Mark Ḩālāt a Texavia vykonať “Moon Over Morave”
- Mark Halata and Texavia "Black Crow Polka" at KUHT 7-23-03
- J.J. Watt and Jose Altuve Award a Gullo Ford For Papa John's Houston
- Citizen Doug Records Yuri McCoy for the Longwood Gardens International Organ Competition Introductions and Documentary
- Gigapan Houston, TX Downtown Skyline Night 8-19-13
- Playback! for Travis Scott - SICKO MODE ft. Drake provided in Htown by Citizen Doug
- Mark Halata and Texavia 'Little Goose' at KUHT 7-23-03
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
Subscribe to Blog via Email