You can have two roving HD Cameras synced with the Ambient Recording ACL202CT Trilevel Sync at Citizen Doug Productions. Some cameras are fairly easy to jam free run code and away you go. Some, and this list grows every day, don’t play nice together, don’t hold code during battery changes, or drift, even after jammed because they also require a common source of sync. On board codecs can make this worse. HD cameras must have trilevel sync. SD must have regular sync.
Confusing? I recommend that you do a camera test before you begin principle photography, especially if you have a setup day with your AC. I have seen reality shows waste many thousands of dollars by not proofing their workflow all the way through and then wading through terabytes of footage that just won’t lock up. Practice makes perfect and may be far cheaper than the alternative.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Gypsies "Tchavalo Swing" at KUHT 1-22-03
- The Gypsies "Czaras" at KUHT 1-22-03
- Citizen Doug, Location Audio Recordist for Gillman Guy Rule #119
- Douglas Robertson ENG mixer for Gillman Guy Rockstar Commercial
- Gigapan Ernst Tinaja Old Ore Road Big Bend National Park
- Citizen Doug Location Audio, Sound on Gillman Guy Rule #65 Commercial for Moffett Productions
- Gigapan McDonald Observatory Overlooking Fort Davis, TX
- Gigapan Astros 2017 World Series Game 5 Houston Texas Downtown Skyline 10-29-17
Subscribe to Blog via Email