You can have two roving HD Cameras synced with the Ambient Recording ACL202CT Trilevel Sync at Citizen Doug Productions. Some cameras are fairly easy to jam free run code and away you go. Some, and this list grows every day, don’t play nice together, don’t hold code during battery changes, or drift, even after jammed because they also require a common source of sync. On board codecs can make this worse. HD cameras must have trilevel sync. SD must have regular sync.
Confusing? I recommend that you do a camera test before you begin principle photography, especially if you have a setup day with your AC. I have seen reality shows waste many thousands of dollars by not proofing their workflow all the way through and then wading through terabytes of footage that just won’t lock up. Practice makes perfect and may be far cheaper than the alternative.
- Follow on Tumblr - Follow citizendoug
Top Posts & Pages
- Sisters Morales "What I'd Do For You" at KUHT 2-12-03 (Right From the Start)
- Radio Active Designs demos UV-1G wireless intercom at NRG Stadium
- Location Sound Mixer for Simone Biles & Aly Raisman Tour Houston | Sports Illustrated Swimsuit
- Mark Halata and Texavia "Black Crow Polka" at KUHT 7-23-03
- Citizen Doug Field Audio Mixer for Hart of the City Season 1 Episode 2
Subscribe to Blog via Email