Douglas Robertson of Citizen Doug Productions provided location sound services for the production of Maggievision’s ESPY’s event video about Michael Sam’s journey to become the first openly gay NFL player. It was played in house at the time of the presentation of the 2014 Arthur Ashe Courage Award. We did two days of interviews with Sam’s closest friends, extended family, coaches and teachers in Sam’s home town Hitchcock, Texas. It was an honor to meet them and hear the great things they had to say about Michael.
Top Posts & Pages
- Political Commercial Audio "I'm an Indie"
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Calvin Owens "True Blue (Calvin's Theme)" at KUHT 2000
- Citizen Doug Location Audio, Sound on Gillman Guy Rule #65 Commercial for Moffett Productions
- Case Study: Don McGill Toyota: Drive Houston Home with Justin Furstenfeld of Blue October
- Dean Ruck's Big Bubble
Subscribe to Blog via Email