Citizen Doug Productions was honored to support this campaign with location sound. Moffett Productions saw this campaign as a casual ride along with owner of Classic Chevrolet Sugar Land , Don Kerstetter recorded directly to a Red Epic. Director of Photography is Richard Lacey The audio was recorded on the road while Don drove.
Top Posts & Pages
- Tape Sync Recording for NPR's All Things Considered with James Baker
- The Norma Zenteno Band "The First Time I Saw Your Face" at KUHT 10-02-02
- Douglas Robertson ENG mixer for Gillman Guy Rockstar Commercial
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- The Norma Zenteno Band "Smooth Cha Cha" at KUHT 10-2-02
- Mark Halata and Texavia "Moon Over Moravia" at KUHT 7-23-03. Mark Ḩālāt a Texavia vykonať “Moon Over Morave”
- Drop Trio "Leftys Alone" at KUHT 2-5-04
- Mark Halata and Texavia "Black Crow Polka" at KUHT 7-23-03
- Citizen Doug Location Audio, Sound on Gillman Guy Rule #65 Commercial for Moffett Productions
- Sport Illustrated Swimsuit 2017 Aly Raisman Behind the Scenes Location Audio
Subscribe to Blog via Email