One of the hat tricks that Citizen Doug Productions provides is field production combined with audio. This can save on the cost of the day. On this Anadarko TV project the challenges were not only engaging the subjects, but safely navigating the sound field of a major construction site.
Top Posts & Pages
- David Craig's "Ringo Starr" at KUHT May 1, 2003
- David Craig 'Last Concert' at KUHT 5-1-03
- Mark Halata and Texavia "Black Crow Polka" at KUHT 7-23-03
- Zwee "Weight of Gold" at KUHT 10-02-12
- Zwee "Lazy Bones" at KUHT 12-10-02
- Erin Wright "Song For Rick and Mio" at KUHT 4-29-04
- David Craig "Herbie Mann" at KUHT 5-1-03
- Citizen Doug Location Audio, Sound on Gillman Guy Rule #65 Commercial for Moffett Productions
- Wild Audio Interview for October and ALDI
- How do I tell, see, check, confirm firmware version on Sound Devices 552?
Subscribe to Blog via Email