Working with Hamilton Williams as he drove from McAllen to Tomball, Texas was a great experience. Mobil Delvac Behind the Wheel and Moxie Pictures designed a great opportunity to capture the relationship between a truck driver and his rig. Shot on a Sony F5 and Canon 5D with double system sound via Sound Devices 633, Ambient Lockit, Denecke TSC, Lectrosonics Wireless and IFB with Sennheiser and Sonotrim mics.
Top Posts & Pages
- Denice Franke "Milo" at KUHT
- How do I tell, see, check, confirm firmware version on Sound Devices 552?
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Wild Audio Interview for October and ALDI
- Denice Franke "South Gulf Lowlands" at KUHT
- Clay Farmer "Crippled Picket Fences" at KUHT 4-28-04
- Wilfred Chevis and the Texas Zydeco Band "Mona Lisa" at KUHT 7-23-03
- Denice Franke "Indifference" at KUHT
- Clay Farmer "Come To Me" at KUHT 4-28-04
- Clay Farmer "Texas Radio" at KUHT 4-28-04
Subscribe to Blog via Email