Working with Hamilton Williams as he drove from McAllen to Tomball, Texas was a great experience. Mobil Delvac Behind the Wheel and Moxie Pictures designed a great opportunity to capture the relationship between a truck driver and his rig. Shot on a Sony F5 and Canon 5D with double system sound via Sound Devices 633, Ambient Lockit, Denecke TSC, Lectrosonics Wireless and IFB with Sennheiser and Sonotrim mics.
Top Posts & Pages
- Citizen Doug Location Audio, Sound on Gillman Guy Rule #65 Commercial for Moffett Productions
- Mark Halata and Texavia "Black Crow Polka" at KUHT 7-23-03
- Mark Halata and Texavia "Moon Over Moravia" at KUHT 7-23-03. Mark Ḩālāt a Texavia vykonať “Moon Over Morave”
- Mark Halata and Texavia 'Little Goose' at KUHT 7-23-03
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Citizen Doug records Bela Karolyi for NPR's All Things Considered
Subscribe to Blog via Email