Working with Hamilton Williams as he drove from McAllen to Tomball, Texas was a great experience. Mobil Delvac Behind the Wheel and Moxie Pictures designed a great opportunity to capture the relationship between a truck driver and his rig. Shot on a Sony F5 and Canon 5D with double system sound via Sound Devices 633, Ambient Lockit, Denecke TSC, Lectrosonics Wireless and IFB with Sennheiser and Sonotrim mics.
Top Posts & Pages
- Clay Farmer "Crippled Picket Fences" at KUHT 4-28-04
- Citizen Doug supports Red Epic Audio for Gillman Guy Rule #832 from Moffett Productions
- Citizen Doug Location Audio, Sound on Gillman Guy Rule #65 Commercial for Moffett Productions
- Cheek "Crooked Mile" at KUHT 2000
- Citizen Doug records Muhammad Ali's friend George Foreman for NBC Nightly News
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Citizen Doug, Location Audio Recordist for Gillman Guy Rule #119
- Citizen Doug Supports Announcers, Commentators, Translators, Hosts
- Gigapan New Year's Eve 2018 Houston TX
- Cheek "Drop" at KUHT 2001
Subscribe to Blog via Email