Sound Patrol was an amazing supergroup that lasted about 3 months. Very nice, uber talented cats. This was during that whole Earthwire period. The very first taping on the then new ‘the connection’ (yes that’s the name) this segment was call ‘the beat’ which featured a band every Friday. Chris Boyd, who still directs video at Cynthia Woods-Mitchel Pavilion on the big screens, did the live 4 camera switch. Douglas Robertson mixed the music live to tape.
More Sound Patrol “Walls Crumble”, “What She Wants” and “Smile”
Check out more Houston Music
Top Posts & Pages
- 'I Know the Way to Heaven' Hilary Sloan at KUHT 8-6-04
- Hilary Sloan "The Darker Side of Life" at KUHT 8-6-04
- Moses Guest "Saint Mo" at KUHT 1-21-03
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Hilary Sloan 'Some Forgotten Sunday' at KUHT 8-6-03
- Music Video
- Moses Guest "Jackson" at KUHT 1-21-03
- Moses Guest "Double Double God" at KUHT 1-21-03
- Hilary Sloan "I Wish I Was a Highway" at KUHT 8-5-04
- Citizen Doug Location Audio, Sound on Gillman Guy Rule #65 Commercial for Moffett Productions
Subscribe to Blog via Email