Sound Patrol was an amazing supergroup that lasted about 3 months. Very nice, uber talented cats. This was during that whole Earthwire period. The very first taping on the then new ‘the connection’ (yes that’s the name) this segment was call ‘the beat’ which featured a band every Friday. Chris Boyd, who still directs video at Cynthia Woods-Mitchel Pavilion on the big screens, did the live 4 camera switch. Douglas Robertson mixed the music live to tape.
More Sound Patrol “Walls Crumble”, “What She Wants” and “Smile”
Check out more Houston Music
Top Posts & Pages
- Citizen Doug Location Audio, Sound on Gillman Guy Rule #65 Commercial for Moffett Productions
- Citizen Doug Provides Location Audio for the 2013 All Star Game Cub Reporters
- Grenade! "Rhino Wino" at KUHT 3-26-02
- Mark Halata and Texavia "Black Crow Polka" at KUHT 7-23-03
- Location Sound Recording with Kechi Okwuchi for Shriner's Hospital for Children
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
Subscribe to Blog via Email