Highlighting the benefits of working for the Gillman family, this video celebrates 75 years of operation and growth. Produced by Moffett Productions, Jeff and Chris Wohrer and even Joe Krath make background appearances.
This web video was shot in 4K on a Red Epic. Audio for the shoot was recorded in and open dealership with actual employees of Gillman Automotive Group. Recorded double system, the primary mics were a hypercardioid condenser and Sonotrim lavs paired with Lectrosonics Digital Hybrid Wireless. A Sound Devices 633 was the audio recorder.
Top Posts & Pages
- Political Commercial Audio "I'm an Indie"
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Calvin Owens "True Blue (Calvin's Theme)" at KUHT 2000
- Citizen Doug Location Audio, Sound on Gillman Guy Rule #65 Commercial for Moffett Productions
- Case Study: Don McGill Toyota: Drive Houston Home with Justin Furstenfeld of Blue October
- Dean Ruck's Big Bubble
Subscribe to Blog via Email