Sports, cultural, competitive events, podcasts, that require analysts, play by play, descriptive, translation or interperative services are supported with Studio Technologies 210 announcer consoles and Beyer Dynamic 290 headsets. The consoles have IFB and line input kits with cough/mute buttons and talk back buttons. Phantom powering is available for condenser microphones.
Top Posts & Pages
- Gigapan McDonald Observatory Overlooking Fort Davis, TX
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Citizen Doug Location Audio, Sound on Gillman Guy Rule #65 Commercial for Moffett Productions
- Radio Active Designs demos UV-1G wireless intercom at NRG Stadium
- Citizen Doug mics up the 'Half Ton Killer' for Anderson Live
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices 633!
- Ambient ACC 501 with time code tuning to GPS reference
- Citizen Doug Production Sound Mixer for Don McGill Toyota Ad
- Location Sound Mixer for Classic Chevrolet Sugar Land Moffett Productions Campaign
Subscribe to Blog via Email