Sports, cultural, competitive events, podcasts, that require analysts, play by play, descriptive, translation or interperative services are supported with Studio Technologies 210 announcer consoles and Beyer Dynamic 290 headsets. The consoles have IFB and line input kits with cough/mute buttons and talk back buttons. Phantom powering is available for condenser microphones.
Top Posts & Pages
- Recording Actual Customers at Classic Chevrolet of Sugar Land
- The Imminent Asteroid 20th Anniversary
- Death, Sex & Money Podcast Tape Sync Recording
- Wild Audio Interview for October and ALDI
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Ambient ACC 501 with time code tuning to GPS reference
Subscribe to Blog via Email