Sports, cultural, competitive events, podcasts, that require analysts, play by play, descriptive, translation or interperative services are supported with Studio Technologies 210 announcer consoles and Beyer Dynamic 290 headsets. The consoles have IFB and line input kits with cough/mute buttons and talk back buttons. Phantom powering is available for condenser microphones.
Top Posts & Pages
- Political Commercial Audio "I'm an Indie"
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Calvin Owens "True Blue (Calvin's Theme)" at KUHT 2000
- Citizen Doug Location Audio, Sound on Gillman Guy Rule #65 Commercial for Moffett Productions
- Case Study: Don McGill Toyota: Drive Houston Home with Justin Furstenfeld of Blue October
- Dean Ruck's Big Bubble
Subscribe to Blog via Email