CITYCENTRE hosted Paws in the Plaza, an animal rescue event where the Don McGill Toyota team encouraged families to “Tacoma” new puppy! Needless to say, the dogs were a huge hit! Friends For Life was the no kill animal rescue that supported the event.
Produced by Moffett Productions, this Social Media campaign was shot with two Sony FS7, two Canon 5D and two GoPro Blacks. Location audio utilized Sound Devices 633 and Lectrosonics wireless
Top Posts & Pages
- Town Hall, Teleconference, Satellite, Intercom, Phone Problem Solver at Citizen Doug Productions
- Citizen Doug Location Audio, Sound on Gillman Guy Rule #65 Commercial for Moffett Productions
- Peter Brown for Mayor Ad "Behind Blueprint - Share Your Vision!"
- Mark Halata and Texavia "Black Crow Polka" at KUHT 7-23-03
- Citizen Doug, Location Audio Recordist for Gillman Guy Rule #119
Subscribe to Blog via Email