CITYCENTRE hosted Paws in the Plaza, an animal rescue event where the Don McGill Toyota team encouraged families to “Tacoma” new puppy! Needless to say, the dogs were a huge hit! Friends For Life was the no kill animal rescue that supported the event.
Produced by Moffett Productions, this Social Media campaign was shot with two Sony FS7, two Canon 5D and two GoPro Blacks. Location audio utilized Sound Devices 633 and Lectrosonics wireless
Top Posts & Pages
- Citizen Doug Location Audio, Sound on Gillman Guy Rule #65 Commercial for Moffett Productions
- Citizen Doug Provides Location Audio for the 2013 All Star Game Cub Reporters
- Grenade! "Rhino Wino" at KUHT 3-26-02
- Mark Halata and Texavia "Black Crow Polka" at KUHT 7-23-03
- Location Sound Recording with Kechi Okwuchi for Shriner's Hospital for Children
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
Subscribe to Blog via Email