CITYCENTRE hosted Paws in the Plaza, an animal rescue event where the Don McGill Toyota team encouraged families to “Tacoma” new puppy! Needless to say, the dogs were a huge hit! Friends For Life was the no kill animal rescue that supported the event.
Produced by Moffett Productions, this Social Media campaign was shot with two Sony FS7, two Canon 5D and two GoPro Blacks. Location audio utilized Sound Devices 633 and Lectrosonics wireless
Top Posts & Pages
- Clay Farmer "Crippled Picket Fences" at KUHT 4-28-04
- Citizen Doug Location Audio, Sound on Gillman Guy Rule #65 Commercial for Moffett Productions
- Cheek "Crooked Mile" at KUHT 2000
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Citizen Doug, Location Audio Recordist for Gillman Guy Rule #119
- Citizen Doug supports Red Epic Audio for Gillman Guy Rule #832 from Moffett Productions
- Citizen Doug Supports Announcers, Commentators, Translators, Hosts
- Gigapan New Year's Eve 2018 Houston TX
- Mel Chin's Seven Wonders Excerpt from Art Is All Around Us
- Citizen Doug records Bela Karolyi for NPR's All Things Considered
Subscribe to Blog via Email