CITYCENTRE hosted Paws in the Plaza, an animal rescue event where the Don McGill Toyota team encouraged families to “Tacoma” new puppy! Needless to say, the dogs were a huge hit! Friends For Life was the no kill animal rescue that supported the event.
Produced by Moffett Productions, this Social Media campaign was shot with two Sony FS7, two Canon 5D and two GoPro Blacks. Location audio utilized Sound Devices 633 and Lectrosonics wireless
Top Posts & Pages
- Citizen Doug Records Yuri McCoy for the Longwood Gardens International Organ Competition Introductions and Documentary
- Douglas Robertson records the Houston Opening of The Cyrus Cylinder U.S. Tour 2013
- Location Audio for Life Journeys from AFSP
- Citizen Doug steps up its IFB and on-set listening with Lectrosonics
- Location audio for KHOU's "Buffalo Bayou Park, Where Houston Begins"
- Case Study: Don McGill Toyota: Drive Houston Home with Justin Furstenfeld of Blue October
- Mark Halata and Texavia "Black Crow Polka" at KUHT 7-23-03
- Denice Franke "Indifference" at KUHT
- Radio Active Designs demos UV-1G wireless intercom at NRG Stadium
Subscribe to Blog via Email