CITYCENTRE hosted Paws in the Plaza, an animal rescue event where the Don McGill Toyota team encouraged families to “Tacoma” new puppy! Needless to say, the dogs were a huge hit! Friends For Life was the no kill animal rescue that supported the event.
Produced by Moffett Productions, this Social Media campaign was shot with two Sony FS7, two Canon 5D and two GoPro Blacks. Location audio utilized Sound Devices 633 and Lectrosonics wireless
Top Posts & Pages
- The Handsomes "Souls Pretending" at KUHT 7-1-04
- 'I Know the Way to Heaven' Hilary Sloan at KUHT 8-6-04
- The Handsomes 'Over and Over' at KUHT 07-01-04
- Space City Gamelan "Gambang Suling" at KUHT 11-14-03
- Radio Active Designs demos UV-1G wireless intercom at NRG Stadium
- Case Study: Don McGill Toyota: Drive Houston Home with Justin Furstenfeld of Blue October
- 360 Gigapan Allen Center Circular Skywalk Night 1400 Smith St. Houston, TX 77002
- Location audio for KHOU's "Buffalo Bayou Park, Where Houston Begins"
- Gigapan Downtown Houston Skyline Buffalo Bayou at Hirsch Rd Dusk
Subscribe to Blog via Email