I recently got to record student interview audio at The Joy School for Ticking Clock Productions. The school is an amazing Houston institution where children with cognitive differences find a safe and supportive environment in which to learn, grow, and thrive.
The interviews were shot on a Red Epic and a Sony A7s with sync sound recorded with Lectrosonics wireless, Sound Devices 633, and Denecke TSC Slate
Top Posts & Pages
- Citizen Doug Location Audio, Sound on Gillman Guy Rule #65 Commercial for Moffett Productions
- Citizen Doug Provides Location Audio for the 2013 All Star Game Cub Reporters
- Gigapan Astros 2017 World Series Game 5 Houston Texas Downtown Skyline 10-29-17
- Grenade! "Rhino Wino" at KUHT 3-26-02
- Mark Halata and Texavia "Black Crow Polka" at KUHT 7-23-03
- Location Sound Recording with Kechi Okwuchi for Shriner's Hospital for Children
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Citizen Doug, Location Audio Recordist for Gillman Guy Rule #119
Subscribe to Blog via Email