I recently got to record student interview audio at The Joy School for Ticking Clock Productions. The school is an amazing Houston institution where children with cognitive differences find a safe and supportive environment in which to learn, grow, and thrive.
The interviews were shot on a Red Epic and a Sony A7s with sync sound recorded with Lectrosonics wireless, Sound Devices 633, and Denecke TSC Slate
Top Posts & Pages
- Recording Actual Customers at Classic Chevrolet of Sugar Land
- The Imminent Asteroid 20th Anniversary
- Death, Sex & Money Podcast Tape Sync Recording
- Wild Audio Interview for October and ALDI
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Ambient ACC 501 with time code tuning to GPS reference
Subscribe to Blog via Email