The British are coming! And they want to win. We followedRed’s True Barbecue Team on five days of meat hooliganism at the HLSR World’s Championship Bar-B-Que Contest This Leed’s based restaurant chain is honestly good at what they do, which explains the Austin style lines in the English weather.
Released on Facebook, shot on a Canon c300 by the ever congenial Craig Bingham, sometimes double system, sometimes just the camera mic. He’s so nice I had my worries, but don’t underestimate him. Sound was recorded on a Sound Devices 633 with Lectrosonics wireless and an Ambient ACL-204 Lockit.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hilary Sloan "The Darker Side of Life" at KUHT 8-6-04
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- 'I Know the Way to Heaven' Hilary Sloan at KUHT 8-6-04
- Hilary Sloan 'Some Forgotten Sunday' at KUHT 8-6-03
- Citizen Doug Location Audio, Sound on Gillman Guy Rule #65 Commercial for Moffett Productions
- Ambient ACC 501 with time code tuning to GPS reference
- Wilfred Chevis and the Texas Zydeco Band "Every Now and Then" at KUHT 7-23-03
- Case Study: Don McGill Toyota: Drive Houston Home with Justin Furstenfeld of Blue October
Subscribe to Blog via Email