The British are coming! And they want to win. Recording all over town, we made a stop at Pizzitola’s, home of Houston’s only indoor brick pit. Our first stop with the Red’s True Barbecue Team on five days of meat hooliganism. Then it was off to the HLSR World’s Championship Bar-B-Que Contest grounds, but first a bit of shopping. This Leed’s based restaurant chain is honestly good at what they do, which explains the Austin style lines in the English weather.
Released on Facebook, shot on a Canon c300 by the ever congenial Craig Bingham, sometimes double system, sometimes just the camera mic. He’s so nice I had my worries, but don’t underestimate him. Sound was recorded on a Sound Devices 633 with Lectrosonics wireless and an Ambient ACL-204 Lockit.
Top Posts & Pages
- Citizen Doug Location Audio, Sound on Gillman Guy Rule #65 Commercial for Moffett Productions
- Citizen Doug Production Sound Mixer for Don McGill Toyota Ad
- Wild Audio Interview for October and ALDI
- Moses Guest "Saint Mo" at KUHT 1-21-03
- Citizen Doug Mixes Webcasts Press Announcements and Teleconferences
- Citizen Doug supports Red Epic Audio for Gillman Guy Rule #832 from Moffett Productions
- Citizen Doug, Location Audio Recordist for Gillman Guy Rule #119
- Moses Guest 'Preposterous Box' at KUHT 1-21-03
- 360 Gigapan Allen Center Circular Skywalk Night 1400 Smith St. Houston, TX 77002
Subscribe to Blog via Email