Top Posts & Pages
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- 13-6-24 Supermoon Houston Skyline FIRST by Douglas Robertson
- Denice Franke "South Gulf Lowlands" at KUHT
- Denice Franke "Indifference" at KUHT
- Denice Franke "Milo" at KUHT
- Citizen Doug Location Audio, Sound on Gillman Guy Rule #65 Commercial for Moffett Productions
- Ambient ACC 501 with time code tuning to GPS reference
- Case Study: Don McGill Toyota: Drive Houston Home with Justin Furstenfeld of Blue October
- Gigapan Astros 2017 World Series Game 5 Houston Texas Downtown Skyline 10-29-17
Subscribe to Blog via Email
On the Fly Boom Interviews Red’s True Barbecue Episode #7: Competition Turn-In
This entry was posted in Documentary, Location Sound, Web Audio and tagged Ambient ACL 204 Lockit, boom, Canon c300, Craig Bingham, double system, Episode #7: Competition Turn-In, HLSR, houston, Interviews, Lectrosonics, on the fly, Red's True Barbecue Team, Sound Devices 633, World's Championship Bar-B-Que Contest. Bookmark the permalink.