Top Posts & Pages
- Clay Farmer "Crippled Picket Fences" at KUHT 4-28-04
- Citizen Doug supports Red Epic Audio for Gillman Guy Rule #832 from Moffett Productions
- Citizen Doug Location Audio, Sound on Gillman Guy Rule #65 Commercial for Moffett Productions
- Cheek "Crooked Mile" at KUHT 2000
- Citizen Doug records Muhammad Ali's friend George Foreman for NBC Nightly News
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Citizen Doug, Location Audio Recordist for Gillman Guy Rule #119
- Citizen Doug Supports Announcers, Commentators, Translators, Hosts
- Gigapan New Year's Eve 2018 Houston TX
- Cheek "Drop" at KUHT 2001
Subscribe to Blog via Email
On the Fly Boom Interviews Red’s True Barbecue Episode #7: Competition Turn-In
This entry was posted in Documentary, Location Sound, Web Audio and tagged Ambient ACL 204 Lockit, boom, Canon c300, Craig Bingham, double system, Episode #7: Competition Turn-In, HLSR, houston, Interviews, Lectrosonics, on the fly, Red's True Barbecue Team, Sound Devices 633, World's Championship Bar-B-Que Contest. Bookmark the permalink.