Top Posts & Pages
- Political Commercial Audio "I'm an Indie"
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Calvin Owens "True Blue (Calvin's Theme)" at KUHT 2000
- Citizen Doug Location Audio, Sound on Gillman Guy Rule #65 Commercial for Moffett Productions
- Case Study: Don McGill Toyota: Drive Houston Home with Justin Furstenfeld of Blue October
- Dean Ruck's Big Bubble
Subscribe to Blog via Email
On the Fly Boom Interviews Red’s True Barbecue Episode #7: Competition Turn-In
This entry was posted in Documentary, Location Sound, Web Audio and tagged Ambient ACL 204 Lockit, boom, Canon c300, Craig Bingham, double system, Episode #7: Competition Turn-In, HLSR, houston, Interviews, Lectrosonics, on the fly, Red's True Barbecue Team, Sound Devices 633, World's Championship Bar-B-Que Contest. Bookmark the permalink.