Market Square Park was the original location of City Hall, which occupied the second floor of a building that burned down. The first floor was a market, as was the entire square. Diverseworks did the initial transformation in to an art park, though the empty square was always a public space. This video precedes the current redesign, but tells the story of the park nicely, though sadly, the photos on porcelain did not get a full restoration. The gigapan picture below shows the current layout. Of special note is the anchoring public sculpture Points of View by James Surls.
Top Posts & Pages
- Gigapan Astros 2017 World Series Game 5 Houston Texas Downtown Skyline 10-29-17
- The Norma Zenteno Band "Smooth Cha Cha" at KUHT 10-2-02
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Citizen Doug Location Audio, Sound on Gillman Guy Rule #65 Commercial for Moffett Productions
- Wild Audio Interview for October and ALDI
- Citizen Doug steps up its IFB and on-set listening with Lectrosonics
- Douglas Robertson records Michael Sam for the Arthur Ashe Courage Award video
- On the Fly Boom Interviews Red's True Barbecue Episode #7: Competition Turn-In
Subscribe to Blog via Email