Market Square Park was the original location of City Hall, which occupied the second floor of a building that burned down. The first floor was a market, as was the entire square. Diverseworks did the initial transformation in to an art park, though the empty square was always a public space. This video precedes the current redesign, but tells the story of the park nicely, though sadly, the photos on porcelain did not get a full restoration. The gigapan picture below shows the current layout. Of special note is the anchoring public sculpture Points of View by James Surls.
- Follow on Tumblr - Follow citizendoug
Top Posts & Pages
- Music Video
- How do I tell, see, check, confirm firmware version on Sound Devices 552?
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices 633!
- Moodafaruka "Hispanola Moss" at KUHT 3-27-03
- Citizen Doug provides Production Audio for Gillman Guy Rule #327 from Moffett Productions
- Gigapan Ernst Tinaja Old Ore Road Big Bend National Park
- Zwee "Lazy Bones" at KUHT 12-10-02
Subscribe to Blog via Email