Top Posts & Pages
- Citizen Doug Records Yuri McCoy for the Longwood Gardens International Organ Competition Introductions and Documentary
- Douglas Robertson records the Houston Opening of The Cyrus Cylinder U.S. Tour 2013
- Location Audio for Life Journeys from AFSP
- Citizen Doug steps up its IFB and on-set listening with Lectrosonics
- Location audio for KHOU's "Buffalo Bayou Park, Where Houston Begins"
- Case Study: Don McGill Toyota: Drive Houston Home with Justin Furstenfeld of Blue October
- Mark Halata and Texavia "Black Crow Polka" at KUHT 7-23-03
- Denice Franke "Indifference" at KUHT
- Radio Active Designs demos UV-1G wireless intercom at NRG Stadium
Subscribe to Blog via Email
2006 Lonestar Emmy, Audio, “Art Is All Around Us”
This entry was posted in Audio Post, Broadcast Audio, Documentary, Sound Design, Uncategorized and tagged A1, A2, ADR, and, audio, audio mixer, Audio Post, austin, av, award, beats, boom, broadcast, choir, chorus, corporate, dallas, documentaries, documentary, dolby, Emmy, eng, engineer, event, feature, field, film, films, foley, guy, houston, in, independent, location, lonestar, mastering, media, mixer, mixing, music, op, operator, post production, production, radio, recording, remote, satellite, service, services, short, SMPTE, sound, sound mixer, tape, television, texas, tv, video. Bookmark the permalink.