Top Posts & Pages
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Citizen Doug records Bela Karolyi for NPR's All Things Considered
- Mark Halata and Texavia "Black Crow Polka" at KUHT 7-23-03
- Some of you somewhere else? Citizen Doug's IFB kits get you there
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices 633!
- Sisters Morales "What I'd Do For You" at KUHT 2-12-03 (Right From the Start)
- Gigapan HavelRuck Projects Sharp 6822 Rowan Lane, Houston TX, 77074 10_26_2016
- Gigapan Astros 2017 World Series Game 5 Houston Texas Downtown Skyline 10-29-17
Subscribe to Blog via Email
2006 Lonestar Emmy, Audio, “Art Is All Around Us”
This entry was posted in Audio Post, Broadcast Audio, Documentary, Sound Design, Uncategorized and tagged A1, A2, ADR, and, audio, audio mixer, Audio Post, austin, av, award, beats, boom, broadcast, choir, chorus, corporate, dallas, documentaries, documentary, dolby, Emmy, eng, engineer, event, feature, field, film, films, foley, guy, houston, in, independent, location, lonestar, mastering, media, mixer, mixing, music, op, operator, post production, production, radio, recording, remote, satellite, service, services, short, SMPTE, sound, sound mixer, tape, television, texas, tv, video. Bookmark the permalink.