I J Gosey was probably found by one of the show producers while drinking at the Big Easy. I believe he held a regular gig there. I’m glad he was put on the air. Interestingly, the station used this tune as one of four interstitials between ACL and Sound Stage. I got calls from other bands complaining (!?) that we had sold the performance out to ACL, which would have never been possible. I hope Mr. Gosey benefited gloriously from the repetitive programming policies of the station.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hilary Sloan "The Darker Side of Life" at KUHT 8-6-04
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- 'I Know the Way to Heaven' Hilary Sloan at KUHT 8-6-04
- Hilary Sloan 'Some Forgotten Sunday' at KUHT 8-6-03
- Citizen Doug Location Audio, Sound on Gillman Guy Rule #65 Commercial for Moffett Productions
- Ambient ACC 501 with time code tuning to GPS reference
- Wilfred Chevis and the Texas Zydeco Band "Every Now and Then" at KUHT 7-23-03
- Case Study: Don McGill Toyota: Drive Houston Home with Justin Furstenfeld of Blue October
Subscribe to Blog via Email