I. J. Gosey was probably found by one of the show producers while drinking at the Big Easy. I believe he held a regular gig there. I’m glad he was put on the air. Interestingly, the station used this tune as one of four interstitials between ACL and Sound Stage. I got calls from other bands complaining (!?) that we had sold the performance out to ACL, which would have never been possible. I hope Mr. Gosey benefited gloriously from the repetitive programming policies of the station.
- Follow on Tumblr - Follow citizendoug
Top Posts & Pages
- Clouseaux "Reum With a View" at KUHT 3-27-03
- The Gypsies "Tchavalo Swing" at KUHT 1-22-03
- Citizen Doug steps up its IFB and on-set listening with Lectrosonics
- Citizen Doug records Bela Karolyi for NPR's All Things Considered
- SMPTE Time Code Slate or not at Citizen Doug Productions
- Citizen Doug mics up the 'Half Ton Killer' for Anderson Live
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices 633!