I. J. Gosey was probably found by one of the show producers while drinking at the Big Easy. I believe he held a regular gig there. I’m glad he was put on the air. Interestingly, the station used this tune as one of four interstitials between ACL and Sound Stage. I got calls from other bands complaining (!?) that we had sold the performance out to ACL, which would have never been possible. I hope Mr. Gosey benefited gloriously from the repetitive programming policies of the station.
- Follow on Tumblr - Follow citizendoug
Top Posts & Pages
- Radio Active Designs demos UV-1G wireless intercom at NRG Stadium
- Citizen Doug Sound Mixer for Gillman Guy Rule #243 from Moffett Productions
- Citizen Doug provides Production Audio for Gillman Guy Rule #327 from Moffett Productions
- Gigapan Houston Skyline Dusk Jensen St. Bridge over Buffalo Bayou 77003 1-24-15
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices 633!
- Carolyn Wonderland with Scott Daniels "I Believe In You" at KUHT 6-30-04
- Gigapan Houston Texas City Hall Sunset 901 Bagby St 77002 at Walker