Grady Gaines‘ band is another family affair, with a brother playing guitar and a son playing alto. I would say about a third of the bands I recorded for KUHT had at least two family members involved. Mr. Gaines was the long time leader of Little Richard’s Upsetters and was an artist on the local Peacock label.
Top Posts & Pages
- Location Sound, 'Disaster in the Gulf' Discovery Channel and NPR's Tell me More
- Citizen Doug records Bela Karolyi for NPR's All Things Considered
- Doug Robertson records Houston interviews for The Space Shuttle: Flying for Me
- Junkyard Skills! Audio for Jim Adler - The Texas Hammer
- Location audio for KHOU's "Buffalo Bayou Park, Where Houston Begins"
Subscribe to Blog via Email