Calvin Owens, though not born in Houston, was a true Houston musician in that he defied description and pigeon holes. This is another of The Calvin Owens Blues Orchestra’s last television appearances. The band stretched the limits of the capacity of the KUHT studio infrastructure. ‘The House Is Burning’ was composed by Guy Schwartz, another chameleon of a musician/composer in the Houston tradition. You can hear an example of a previous collaboration between Citizen Doug and Guy Schwartz below.
Top Posts & Pages
- Gigapan Astros 2017 World Series Game 5 Houston Texas Downtown Skyline 10-29-17
- Citizen Doug, Location Audio Recordist for Gillman Guy Rule #119
- Case Study: Don McGill Toyota: Drive Houston Home with Justin Furstenfeld of Blue October
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices PIX 260i
- On the Fly Boom Interviews Red's True Barbecue Episode #7: Competition Turn-In
Subscribe to Blog via Email