Shot by my friend Mark Gunning and lit by Mark Clark of The Lighting Zone, we spent two hot summer days in prime locations all over Houston for this campaign web spot and it’s accompanying broadcast campaign. Rebecca Stacey did the wardrobe and makeup. Mr. Brown did not win, but it was a great gig and a nice result.
Top Posts & Pages
- Location Sound, 'Disaster in the Gulf' Discovery Channel and NPR's Tell me More
- Citizen Doug records Bela Karolyi for NPR's All Things Considered
- Doug Robertson records Houston interviews for The Space Shuttle: Flying for Me
- Junkyard Skills! Audio for Jim Adler - The Texas Hammer
- Location audio for KHOU's "Buffalo Bayou Park, Where Houston Begins"
Subscribe to Blog via Email