Jack Saunders actually chose to be a Houston Musician; at least that’s what his bio says. At his appearance on ‘the beat’, he brought along legendary bassist Rankin Peters, who kinda steals the show, even though I totally blew this mix. Funny looking back how the simple combos seemed to be the toughest at times. Live to tape can be a cruel mistress. C’est la vie.
Top Posts & Pages
- Recording Actual Customers at Classic Chevrolet of Sugar Land
- The Imminent Asteroid 20th Anniversary
- Death, Sex & Money Podcast Tape Sync Recording
- Wild Audio Interview for October and ALDI
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Ambient ACC 501 with time code tuning to GPS reference
Subscribe to Blog via Email