, directed by Andrew Garrison, a six year labor that I was honored to be assigned while working at HoustonPBS. It contains the philosophy, art, history and community behind Project Row Houses. This art/community development project is the cornerstone of the long list of reasons why Rick Lowe was awarded a MacArthur Fellowship “Genius Grant”. I cannot begin to describe how lovely it was to wander through this community with a microphone.
See another excerpt from “Third Ward Texas”
Top Posts & Pages
- The Handsomes "Souls Pretending" at KUHT 7-1-04
- 'I Know the Way to Heaven' Hilary Sloan at KUHT 8-6-04
- The Handsomes 'Over and Over' at KUHT 07-01-04
- Space City Gamelan "Gambang Suling" at KUHT 11-14-03
- Radio Active Designs demos UV-1G wireless intercom at NRG Stadium
- Case Study: Don McGill Toyota: Drive Houston Home with Justin Furstenfeld of Blue October
- 360 Gigapan Allen Center Circular Skywalk Night 1400 Smith St. Houston, TX 77002
- Location audio for KHOU's "Buffalo Bayou Park, Where Houston Begins"
- Gigapan Downtown Houston Skyline Buffalo Bayou at Hirsch Rd Dusk
Subscribe to Blog via Email