James A Cotton wrote “Toward Fairness in Compensation of Management and Labor: Compensation Ratios, A Proposal for Disclosure”. It is the first document to propose disclosing the ratio of CEO to average paid worker and is referred to in the 953b Dodd-Frank legislation by name. Citizen Doug got to record this David Brancaccio interview for Marketplace This was the first interview Professor Cotton of the Thurgood Marshal School of Law at TSU had ever had on the topic, but I imagine it won’t be his last. It was an honor to be a guest in his home.
Top Posts & Pages
- Moses Guest "Jackson" at KUHT 1-21-03
- Mark Halata and Texavia "Black Crow Polka" at KUHT 7-23-03
- Moses Guest "Double Double God" at KUHT 1-21-03
- Case Study: Don McGill Toyota: Drive Houston Home with Justin Furstenfeld of Blue October
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices 633!
- Citizen Doug records a tape sync for Marketplace Radio
Subscribe to Blog via Email