Citizen Doug Productions
provides digital mastering and editing services as well as turnkey sound design, location recording, mixing and post sound services for Film, Video, Radio, Theatre, Music, Television and Events. Doug Robertson has served Houston’s sound needs for over a quarter century and has been awarded two Lonestar Emmys for the Craft of Sound Design.
- Follow on Tumblr - Follow citizendoug
Top Posts & Pages
- Norma Zenteno Band "So Near" at KUHT 10-02-02
- Citizen Doug records Bela Karolyi for NPR's All Things Considered
- Phuz "Water" at KUHT 1-22-03
- Carolyn Wonderland with Scott Daniels "I Believe In You" at KUHT 6-30-04
- Citizen Doug supports Red Epic Audio for Gillman Guy Rule #832 from Moffett Productions
- 360 Gigapan Tranquility Park Sunset City Hall Houston Texas 77002
- Grenade "Do It Again" at KUHT 3-26-03
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Citizen Doug steps up its IFB and on-set listening with Lectrosonics
- Excerpt Rick Lowe, 2014 MacArthur Fellow, Project Row Houses,"Third Ward TX" documentary
Subscribe to Blog via Email