Top Posts & Pages
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Citizen Doug Location Recordist for Gillman Guy Rule #719 by Moffett Productions
- Citizen Doug supports Red Epic Audio for Gillman Guy Rule #832 from Moffett Productions
- Citizen Doug records Bela Karolyi for NPR's All Things Considered
- Mark Halata and Texavia "Black Crow Polka" at KUHT 7-23-03
- Some of you somewhere else? Citizen Doug's IFB kits get you there
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices 633!
- Sisters Morales "What I'd Do For You" at KUHT 2-12-03 (Right From the Start)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Хьюстон
Tuvan throat singers Alash perform ‘Buura’ at the Artery 2012. It’s original site demolished, The Artery was one of Houston’s classic Art Houses. Unlike the Orange Show or the Beer Can House, its artist/director, Mark Larsen is still alive. Like … Continue reading
The Gypsies perform “Czaras” at KUHT on 1-22-03 Features Vladimir Kotsiouruba on violin and Kelly Lancaster. on balalaika. Greg Harbar is the accordion slinger. This was the last tune of the session’s four. More Gypsies “ Tchavalo Swing “, ‘Djelem … Continue reading
Tuvan throat singers Alash perform ‘The Reindeer Herder’s Song’ at the Artery 2012. The Artery is one of Houston’s classic Art Houses. Unlike the Orange Show or the Beer Can House, its artist/director, Mark Larsen is still alive. Unlike Inversion … Continue reading
Alash performs Odarladyp Semirtiili. Tuvan Throat Singing at the Artery 阿拉什执行Odarladyp Semirtiili。图瓦喉唱动脉 Алаш выполняет Odarladyp Semirtiili. Тувинского горлового пения в Aртерии, Хьюстон, штат Техас
This represents the new production partnership between Citizen Doug Productions and the Artery. I have been asked to mix the live recordings made by Bill Day in Houston at the Artery More Alash: “Odarladyp Semirtiili”, “The Reindeer Herder’s Song”, and … Continue reading