Top Posts & Pages
- Gigapan McDonald Observatory Overlooking Fort Davis, TX
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Citizen Doug Location Audio, Sound on Gillman Guy Rule #65 Commercial for Moffett Productions
- Radio Active Designs demos UV-1G wireless intercom at NRG Stadium
- Citizen Doug mics up the 'Half Ton Killer' for Anderson Live
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices 633!
- Ambient ACC 501 with time code tuning to GPS reference
- Citizen Doug Production Sound Mixer for Don McGill Toyota Ad
- Location Sound Mixer for Classic Chevrolet Sugar Land Moffett Productions Campaign
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tagssound mixer football blues Sound Design singer broadcast audio Gillman Guy Moffett Productions 4 camera shoot tape sync Country Rock Citizen Doug Productions Dance Gillman Subaru 77002 Live to tape ENG kit location audio Sennheiser eng trumpet automobile remote radio DSLR Audio Post Advertising David Craig Citizen Doug music mixing dusk Ernie Manouse bass guitar Political choir DSLR sound car HoustonPBS Radio Sound Devices 633 Houston Music sound design advertisment Dennis Dotson Jensen St time code slate lav folk Minute Maid Park Richard Lacey gigapixel Douglas Robertson East Side Woody Witt cloud recordist Sunset interview ProTools satellite original composition double system sound mixer Bob Chadwick SMPTE time code Carolyn Wonderland sonotrim pano Location Sound Sports towers Drums NFL violin Rock ENG audio audio mixer big band mixing original music skyscrapers panorama production sound en espanol A2 boom sound Music Recording 77003 broadcast mixing trio double system reflection lavaliere sound devices 552 Original Song Country Gigapans 360 Virtual Reality Lectrosonics Web Audio production mixer bridge wireless keys web audio DSLR audio skyline austin Auto audio intercom News Public Service HSPVA public radio TX pop geotag Equipment Sound Devices jazz 360 gigapan The Artery music notes satellite truck Documentary A1 Buffalo Bayou Scott Daniels straight ahead Calvin Owens Orchestra Red Epic texas ifb clouds cityscape Songwriter Song location sound Location Mixer mix minus Texans Emmy winning second car advertisement weather Epic pro Social Media location audio recordist Capture Studio Beta Canon 5D documentary Sound Patrol Red Epic audio downtown Broadcast Audio night webcast Toyota Center Montrose Horn Band city hall Podcasts Uncategorized NPR location recording