Top Posts & Pages
- Citizen Doug Location Audio, Sound on Gillman Guy Rule #65 Commercial for Moffett Productions
- Calvin Owens "True Blue (Calvin's Theme)" at KUHT 2000
- Citizen Doug Supports Announcers, Commentators, Translators, Hosts
- Grenade! "Rhino Wino" at KUHT 3-26-02
- Calvin Owens "The House is Burning" at KUHT 4-30-03
- Mark Halata and Texavia "Black Crow Polka" at KUHT 7-23-03
- Calvin Owens "Please Love Me" at KUHT 4-30-03
- Calvin Owens Title Unknown 2 at KUHT 2000
- Location Sound Recording with Kechi Okwuchi for Shriner's Hospital for Children
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Audio Post
Tuvan throat singers Alash perform ‘Buura’ at the Artery 2012. It’s original site demolished, The Artery was one of Houston’s classic Art Houses. Unlike the Orange Show or the Beer Can House, its artist/director, Mark Larsen is still alive. Like … Continue reading
Harry Sheppard, Bob Chadwick, David Craig, improvise ‘Untitled’ at the Artery 2012 The Artery is one of Houston’s classic Art Houses. Unlike the Orange Show or the Beer Can House, its artist/director, Mark Larsen is still alive. Unlike Inversion the … Continue reading
Tuvan throat singers Alash perform ‘The Reindeer Herder’s Song’ at the Artery 2012. The Artery is one of Houston’s classic Art Houses. Unlike the Orange Show or the Beer Can House, its artist/director, Mark Larsen is still alive. Unlike Inversion … Continue reading
Alash performs Odarladyp Semirtiili. Tuvan Throat Singing at the Artery 阿拉什执行Odarladyp Semirtiili。图瓦喉唱动脉 Алаш выполняет Odarladyp Semirtiili. Тувинского горлового пения в Aртерии, Хьюстон, штат Техас
This represents the new production partnership between Citizen Doug Productions and the Artery. I have been asked to mix the live recordings made by Bill Day in Houston at the Artery More Alash: “Odarladyp Semirtiili”, “The Reindeer Herder’s Song”, and … Continue reading
Citizen Doug Productions records audio straight to a Red Epic and audio posts the results too!
2004 Lonestar Emmy winning Sound Design Composite from Douglas Robertson on Vimeo.
Art Is All Around Us: Downtown Houston.
Last 24 is an amazing documentary from the mind of Ernie Manouse and his friendship with Dominic Walsh and DWDT. Somebody should have run with this concept. Douglas Robertson supervised the sound design which included up to five camera crews, … Continue reading