Top Posts & Pages
- Gigapan McDonald Observatory Overlooking Fort Davis, TX
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Citizen Doug Location Audio, Sound on Gillman Guy Rule #65 Commercial for Moffett Productions
- Radio Active Designs demos UV-1G wireless intercom at NRG Stadium
- Citizen Doug mics up the 'Half Ton Killer' for Anderson Live
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices 633!
- Ambient ACC 501 with time code tuning to GPS reference
- Citizen Doug Production Sound Mixer for Don McGill Toyota Ad
- Location Sound Mixer for Classic Chevrolet Sugar Land Moffett Productions Campaign
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Avid Pro Tools
Use the YouTube app on your mobile device. Douglas Robertson provided location audio services as recordist for Bellator and Spike’s first venture into virtual reality. Sound was recorded at the Toyota Center on February 19, 2016. You’ll see a lot … Continue reading
Curtis Braly – All About the Ride LIVE Recorded August 8, 2015 at Bayou Music Center (now Revention Music Center) via the FOH Avid SC48 console with Avid Pro Tools. Produced by Amir Valinia with Multi Camera Services by Sirius … Continue reading