Top Posts & Pages
- How do I tell, see, check, confirm firmware version on Sound Devices 552?
- Zenteno Band "Standing By the Sea" at KUHT 10-2-02
- Gigapan Sam Houston Statue Herman Park Houston, TX
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Ambient ACC 501 with time code tuning to GPS reference
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: back it
“We don’t need time code or ever use it.” This phrase is becoming more common in conversations with producers, shooters and editors, often the same person. “We have a slate app.” But you can’t see them in bright sun. These … Continue reading