Top Posts & Pages
- The Norma Zenteno Band "The First Time I Saw Your Face" at KUHT 10-02-02
- Drop Trio "Leftys Alone" at KUHT 2-5-04
- The Norma Zenteno Band "Smooth Cha Cha" at KUHT 10-2-02
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Gillman Automotive Employee Testimonials Production Mixer
- Gigapan TDECU Stadium University of Houston Sunset 3847 Holman St Houston TX 77004
- Sport Illustrated Swimsuit 2017 Simone Biles Behind the Scenes Audio
- Tape Sync for NPR's All Things Considered with James Baker for Chris Whipple's "The Gatekeepers"
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Canon c100
Doug Robertson provided field audio services for Zagat’s premiere of it’s Houston site. James Mulcahy interviews Kevin Floyd of Hay Merchant in Houston, Texas about the planning, prepping and eating of pigs ears. The Bizarre Bites draw the most hits, … Continue reading
Brains are yummy. Citizen Doug Location Sound Recordist for Zagat’s Bizarre Bites: Goat Brains at Houston’s Indika
Douglas Robertson provided location audio mixing for Zagat’s Bizarre Bites: Goat Brains at Houston’s Indika. We ate brains at Indika. We were also presented a feast of many other delights. The Bizarre Bites draw the most hits, and lucky for … Continue reading
Douglas Robertson provided location audio mixing for Zagat’s Taste Tour: Houston’s Hottest Tables. This video tours The Pass and Provisions, Underbelly, and Anvil It was a hoot working with James Mulcahy and Amber Ambrose Brains are yummy. Citizen Doug Location … Continue reading