- Follow on Tumblr - Follow citizendoug
Top Posts & Pages
- Drop Trio "Slap Jack" at KUHT 2-5-04
- Gigapan Under Construction Mars Mural Downtown Houston 1300 Leeland St at Caroline
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices 633!
- Clouseaux 'Shrunken Heads' at KUHT 3-27-03
- Paige Finlay records "Heartbroken" at Citizen Doug Productions
- Soundcraft interviews Douglas Robertson about South Main Baptist Church's new mixer installation
- Citizen Doug Sound Mixer for Gillman Guy Rule #243 from Moffett Productions
- Clouseaux 'Where Are We Now?' at KUHT 3-27-03
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Central Houston Civic Improvement District
This is an excerpt from HoustonPBS’ “Art Is All Around Us: Downtown” for which Douglas Robertson was awarded a 2006 Lonestar Emmy for the Craft of Audio See the gigapan at gigapan.com A gigapan of the other side of the … Continue reading →
A 360 gigapan of Mel Chin’s Seven Wonders. Location: Sesquicentenial Park Houston, Texas at the Wortham Center. Commisioned By the Central Houston Civic Improvement District, Inc with the Buffalo Bayou Partnership. One of the towers is the location for the … Continue reading →