- Follow on Tumblr - Follow citizendoug
Top Posts & Pages
- Citizen Doug Sound Mixer for Gillman Guy Rule #243 from Moffett Productions
- Mark Halata and Texavia "Moon Over Moravia" at KUHT 7-23-03. Mark Ḩālāt a Texavia vykonať “Moon Over Morave”
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices 633!
- Citizen Doug, Location Audio Recordist for Gillman Guy Rule #119
- Gigapan TDECU Stadium University of Houston 3847 Holman St Houston TX 77004
- Mark Halata and Texavia "Black Crow Polka" at KUHT 7-23-03
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: City of Houston Parks & Recreation
Market Square Park was the original location of City Hall, which occupied the second floor of a building that burned down. The first floor was a market, as was the entire square. Diverseworks did the initial transformation in to an … Continue reading →
A 360 degree gigapan of Market Square Park taken by Douglas Robertson. Of special note is the anchoring public sculpture Points of View by James Surls. See it on the gigiapan site