- Follow on Tumblr - Follow citizendoug
Top Posts & Pages
- The Trade "Chameleon" at KUHT 1-21-03
- Citizen Doug mics up the 'Half Ton Killer' for Anderson Live
- The Trade 'Unison' at KUHT 1-21-03
- Gigapan Downtown Houston Skyline Night UHD Observation Deck
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices 633!
- John Evans Band "Hot Rod Country" at KUHT 3-26-03
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Paige Finlay records "Heartbroken" at Citizen Doug Productions
- Jack Saunders 'Highway 71' at KUHT 8-20-03
- I J Gosey "Unknown III" at KUHT 10-01-02
Tag Archives: City of Houston Parks & Recreation
Market Square Park was the original location of City Hall, which occupied the second floor of a building that burned down. The first floor was a market, as was the entire square. Diverseworks did the initial transformation in to an … Continue reading →