- Follow on Tumblr - Follow citizendoug
Top Posts & Pages
- Radio Active Designs demos UV-1G wireless intercom at NRG Stadium
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices 633!
- "Run for a Reason" Aramco Services and Houston Food Bank Houston Half Marathon
- Space City Gamelan "Gambang Suling" at KUHT 11-14-03
- Gigapan Houston Texas City Hall Sunset 901 Bagby St 77002 at Walker
- Citizen Doug provides location audio for WildAid 野生救援 PSA 公共服务公告 - Yao Ming 姚明 : Shark Fin Soup 鱼翅
- Harmony Movie is about Prince Charles and Sustainability
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
Tag Archives: David Adickes
Gigapan American Stesmanship Park 1400 Elder St, Houston, TX by Douglas Robertson American Statesmanship Park, aka Mount Rush Hour, was donated to Harris County Precinct 2 in November 2012. The four 18 foot tall concrete busts made by Houston artist … Continue reading
The sculpture Virtuoso by David Adickes is featured in a segment from “Art Is All Around Us Downtown” for which Douglas Robertson was awarded a 2006 Lonestar Emmy for the Craft of Audio. It is located at the Lyric Center … Continue reading