- Follow on Tumblr - Follow citizendoug
Top Posts & Pages
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices 633!
- Sound Patrol 'Walls Crumble' at KUHT 10-01-02-HD
- Sound Patrol at KUHT "What She Wants" 10-1-02
- Gigapan East Side Downtown Houston Texas Sunset
- Music Video
- Douglas Robertson Location Recordist of Samuel K Skinner for The Presidents' Gatekeepers
- Freakonomics » Save Me from Myself: A New Freakonomics Radio Podcast
Tag Archives: David Adickes
Gigapan American Stesmanship Park 1400 Elder St, Houston, TX by Douglas Robertson American Statesmanship Park, aka Mount Rush Hour, was donated to Harris County Precinct 2 in November 2012. The four 18 foot tall concrete busts made by Houston artist … Continue reading
The sculpture Virtuoso by David Adickes is featured in a segment from “Art Is All Around Us Downtown” for which Douglas Robertson was awarded a 2006 Lonestar Emmy for the Craft of Audio. It is located at the Lyric Center … Continue reading