- Follow on Tumblr - Follow citizendoug
Top Posts & Pages
- Radio Active Designs demos UV-1G wireless intercom at NRG Stadium
- Citizen Doug Records Yuri McCoy for the Longwood Gardens International Organ Competition Introductions and Documentary
- Calvin Owens "Don't Walk Away" at KUHT 4-30-03
- Gigapan Sam Houston Statue Herman Park Houston, TX
- Clay Farmer "Texas Radio" at KUHT 4-28-04
- Doug Robertson Sound Mixer for Shipping Wars 100th episode "Marc and Jenn's Munsters Mission"
- Soundcraft interviews Douglas Robertson about South Main Baptist Church's new mixer installation
- Calvin Owens Orchestra Title Unknown 3 at KUHT 2000
- David Adickes' Virtuoso Excerpt from 'Art Is All Around Us'
- Gigapan Eastside View Downtown Houston TX Skyline
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: David Adickes
Gigapan American Stesmanship Park 1400 Elder St, Houston, TX by Douglas Robertson American Statesmanship Park, aka Mount Rush Hour, was donated to Harris County Precinct 2 in November 2012. The four 18 foot tall concrete busts made by Houston artist … Continue reading
The sculpture Virtuoso by David Adickes is featured in a segment from “Art Is All Around Us Downtown” for which Douglas Robertson was awarded a 2006 Lonestar Emmy for the Craft of Audio. It is located at the Lyric Center … Continue reading