Top Posts & Pages
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Citizen Doug Location Recordist for Gillman Guy Rule #719 by Moffett Productions
- Citizen Doug supports Red Epic Audio for Gillman Guy Rule #832 from Moffett Productions
- Citizen Doug records Bela Karolyi for NPR's All Things Considered
- Mark Halata and Texavia "Black Crow Polka" at KUHT 7-23-03
- Some of you somewhere else? Citizen Doug's IFB kits get you there
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices 633!
- Sisters Morales "What I'd Do For You" at KUHT 2-12-03 (Right From the Start)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: dog
Citizen Doug Productions is honored to be supporting this ongoing campaign with location sound. From the minds of Chris and Jeff War of Moffett Productions, this campaign is recorded directly to a Red Epic. Director of Photography is Richard Lacey … Continue reading
Citizen Doug provided Location Sound for the ad Gillman Guy Rule #719 by Moffett Productions on their sound stage with three wall green cyclorama. The Abe Lincoln one. The Clown Family one. The Mom Mobile one Truck yeah! Cute girl … Continue reading