- Follow on Tumblr - Follow citizendoug
Top Posts & Pages
- Sport Illustrated Swimsuit 2017 Aly Raisman Behind the Scenes Location Audio
- Sport Illustrated Swimsuit 2017 Simone Biles Behind the Scenes Audio
- The Gypsies "Tchavalo Swing" at KUHT 1-22-03
- Location audio for KHOU's "Buffalo Bayou Park, Where Houston Begins"
- Gigapan Downtown Skyline from UHD 1 Main St, Houston, TX 77002 night
- Douglas Robertson ENG mixer for Gillman Guy Rockstar Commercial
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: double system sound
Douglas Robertson was Production Mixer for the interview of Andrew Card, George W Bush’s 1st Chief of Staff (2001-2006) , for Goldfish Films’ “The Presidents’ Gatekeepers” premiering on Discovery Wed September 11-12 9/8c. Douglas Robertson was hired by brothers Gedeon … Continue reading
Douglas Robertson was Location Recordist of Samuel K. Skinner, George H.W. Bush’s 2nd Chief of Staff, for Goldfish Films’ “The Presidents’ Gatekeepers” premiering on Discovery Wed September 11-12 9/8c. Douglas Robertson was hired by brothers Gedeon and Jules Naudet (9/11, … Continue reading
Douglas Robertson was hired by brothers Gedeon and Jules Naudet (9/11, In God’s Name) of Goldfish Pictures to record the interviews of George H. W. Bush and 3 of the 20 living White House Chiefs of Staff. The two part … Continue reading
Nikia Green tells her story about how the United Way and Connecticut Children’s Hospital helped her family through dire times. Citizen Doug Produtions provided location sound for the interview and B-roll for this DSLR production by Visual Innovations. Each year … Continue reading
“We don’t need time code or ever use it.” This phrase is becoming more common in conversations with producers, shooters and editors, often the same person. “We have a slate app.” But you can’t see them in bright sun. These … Continue reading
Citizen Doug Productions records audio straight to a Red Epic and audio posts the results too!