Top Posts & Pages
- Moses Guest 'Preposterous Box' at KUHT 1-21-03
- Moses Guest "Saint Mo" at KUHT 1-21-03
- Citizen Doug records Bela Karolyi for NPR's All Things Considered
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Gigapan Downtown Houston Skyline Night UHD Observation Deck
- Gigapan Supermoon 11-14-2016 Houston Texas Downtown Skyline IH45 clouds
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: double system sound
Douglas Robertson was Production Mixer for the interview of Andrew Card, George W Bush’s 1st Chief of Staff (2001-2006) , for Goldfish Films’ “The Presidents’ Gatekeepers” premiering on Discovery Wed September 11-12 9/8c. Douglas Robertson was hired by brothers Gedeon … Continue reading
Douglas Robertson was Location Recordist of Samuel K. Skinner, George H.W. Bush’s 2nd Chief of Staff, for Goldfish Films’ “The Presidents’ Gatekeepers” premiering on Discovery Wed September 11-12 9/8c. Douglas Robertson was hired by brothers Gedeon and Jules Naudet (9/11, … Continue reading
Douglas Robertson was hired by brothers Gedeon and Jules Naudet (9/11, In God’s Name) of Goldfish Pictures to record the interviews of George H. W. Bush and 3 of the 20 living White House Chiefs of Staff. The two part … Continue reading
Nikia Green tells her story about how the United Way and Connecticut Children’s Hospital helped her family through dire times. Citizen Doug Produtions provided location sound for the interview and B-roll for this DSLR production by Visual Innovations. Each year … Continue reading
“We don’t need time code or ever use it.” This phrase is becoming more common in conversations with producers, shooters and editors, often the same person. “We have a slate app.” But you can’t see them in bright sun. These … Continue reading
Citizen Doug Productions records audio straight to a Red Epic and audio posts the results too!