- Follow on Tumblr - Follow citizendoug
Top Posts & Pages
- Sound Design "The Last 24" : DWDT's 'Made In Italy'
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Teresa Kolo "Blow Biten Blow" at KUHT circa 2001
- Death, Sex & Money Podcast Tape Sync Recording
- Cheek "Drop" at KUHT 2001
- Citizen Doug Productions does frequency coordination
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Downtown District
Market Square Park was the original location of City Hall, which occupied the second floor of a building that burned down. The first floor was a market, as was the entire square. Diverseworks did the initial transformation in to an … Continue reading →
A 360 degree gigapan of Market Square Park taken by Douglas Robertson. Of special note is the anchoring public sculpture Points of View by James Surls. See it on the gigiapan site