- Follow on Tumblr - Follow citizendoug
Top Posts & Pages
- Doug Robertson Sound Mixer for Shipping Wars 100th episode "Marc and Jenn's Munsters Mission"
- Planet Soul "Baby Can I Change My Mind" at KUHT circa 2001
- Sisters Morales "What I'd Do For You" at KUHT 2-12-03 (Right From the Start)
- David Craig "Herbie Mann" at KUHT 5-1-03
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Paige Finlay records "Heartbroken" at Citizen Doug Productions
- David Craig's Ringo Starr at KUHT May 1, 2003
- David Craig "El Camino Del Sol" at KUHT 1-5-03
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Downtown District
Market Square Park was the original location of City Hall, which occupied the second floor of a building that burned down. The first floor was a market, as was the entire square. Diverseworks did the initial transformation in to an … Continue reading →
A 360 degree gigapan of Market Square Park taken by Douglas Robertson. Of special note is the anchoring public sculpture Points of View by James Surls. See it on the gigiapan site