- Follow on Tumblr - Follow citizendoug
Top Posts & Pages
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices 633!
- Radio Active Designs demos UV-1G wireless intercom at NRG Stadium
- Some of you somewhere else? Citizen Doug's IFB kits get you there
- Norma Zenteno Band "So Near" at KUHT 10-02-02
- Soundcraft interviews Douglas Robertson about South Main Baptist Church's new mixer installation
- The Gypsies "Tchavalo Swing" at KUHT 1-22-03
- Music Video
- I J Gosey "Soul Serenade" at KUHT 10-01-02
- The Norma Zenteno Band "Smooth Cha Cha" at KUHT 10-2-02
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Downtown District
Market Square Park was the original location of City Hall, which occupied the second floor of a building that burned down. The first floor was a market, as was the entire square. Diverseworks did the initial transformation in to an … Continue reading →
A 360 degree gigapan of Market Square Park taken by Douglas Robertson. Of special note is the anchoring public sculpture Points of View by James Surls.