- Follow on Tumblr - Follow citizendoug
Top Posts & Pages
- Citizen Doug Location Audio for UPS Special Delivery with Clyde Drexler and the Houston Cougars
- Doug Robertson recordist for Trucker for Life - Mobile Delvac Behind the Wheel
- Some of you somewhere else? Citizen Doug's IFB kits get you there
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Downtown District
Market Square Park was the original location of City Hall, which occupied the second floor of a building that burned down. The first floor was a market, as was the entire square. Diverseworks did the initial transformation in to an … Continue reading →
A 360 degree gigapan of Market Square Park taken by Douglas Robertson. Of special note is the anchoring public sculpture Points of View by James Surls.