- Follow on Tumblr - Follow citizendoug
Top Posts & Pages
- Denice Franke "South Gulf Lowlands" at KUHT
- Music Video
- The Gypsies ‘Djelem Djelem’ at KUHT 1-22-03
- Radio Active Designs demos UV-1G wireless intercom at NRG Stadium
- Gigapan Houston Skyline Sunset Jensen St. Bridge over Buffalo Bayou 77003 1-24-15
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices 633!
- Jack Saunders "Red Dirt and Rusted Steel" at KUHT 8-20-03
- Susan McDonald 'Gilgamesh' at KUHT 4-28-04
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Downtown District
Market Square Park was the original location of City Hall, which occupied the second floor of a building that burned down. The first floor was a market, as was the entire square. Diverseworks did the initial transformation in to an … Continue reading →
A 360 degree gigapan of Market Square Park taken by Douglas Robertson. Of special note is the anchoring public sculpture Points of View by James Surls.