- Follow on Tumblr - Follow citizendoug
Top Posts & Pages
- Gigapan HavelRuck Projects Sharp 6822 Rowan Lane, Houston TX, 77074 10_26_2016
- Citizen Doug, Location Audio Recordist for Gillman Guy Rule #119
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices 633!
- Location audio for KHOU's "Buffalo Bayou Park, Where Houston Begins"
- Clay Farmer "Crippled Picket Fences" at KUHT 4-28-04
- Clay Farmer "Come To Me" at KUHT 4-28-04
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices PIX 260i
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Music Video
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Downtown District
Market Square Park was the original location of City Hall, which occupied the second floor of a building that burned down. The first floor was a market, as was the entire square. Diverseworks did the initial transformation in to an … Continue reading →
A 360 degree gigapan of Market Square Park taken by Douglas Robertson. Of special note is the anchoring public sculpture Points of View by James Surls. See it on the gigiapan site