- Follow on Tumblr - Follow citizendoug
Top Posts & Pages
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices 633!
- Clay Farmer "Texas Radio" at KUHT 4-28-04
- Citizen Doug steps up its IFB and on-set listening with Lectrosonics
- Citizen Doug records Bela Karolyi for NPR's All Things Considered
- Citizen Doug supports Red Epic Audio for Gillman Guy Rule #832 from Moffett Productions
- Citizen Doug Sound Mixer for Gillman Guy Rule #243 from Moffett Productions
- Clouseaux "Reum With a View" at KUHT 3-27-03
Tag Archives: eng
Douglas Robertson was retained by Spot Media Productions to record “In Depth with Graham Bensinger: George Foreman”. Five Canon 5D’s were used to shoot this two person interview at George Foreman’s sprawling home.
Doug Robertson was hired by Bounce Media to record location sound for Universal Sports Scrum Saturday and the USA Rugby vs. Ireland game on 6-8-13. This interview is with team member Scott LaValla.
Doug Robertson was hired by Bounce Media to record location sound for Universal Sports Scrum Saturday and the USA Rugby vs. Ireland game on 6-8-13. This interview is with Scrum Coach Derek Dowling.
2004 Lonestar Emmy winning Sound Design Composite from Douglas Robertson on Vimeo.
Art Is All Around Us: Downtown Houston.
Howdy. Citizen Doug Productions is proud to announce the launch of its new website. citizendoug.com