- Follow on Tumblr - Follow citizendoug
Top Posts & Pages
- Location Sound Mixer for Simone Biles & Aly Raisman Tour Houston | Sports Illustrated Swimsuit
- How do I tell, see, check, confirm firmware version on Sound Devices 552?
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Jack Saunders "Red Dirt and Rusted Steel" at KUHT 8-20-03
- Sport Illustrated Swimsuit 2017 Aly Raisman Behind the Scenes Location Audio
- Sport Illustrated Swimsuit 2017 Simone Biles Behind the Scenes Audio
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Ernie Manouse
While at HoustonPBS, I occasionally provided location audio recording for Innerviews with Ernie Manouse, a two camera interview show. In this one, I actually participate, which horrifies me when it happens. I figured they’d edit it out. Nope. Other Innerviews … Continue reading
While at HoustonPBS, I occasionally provided location audio recording for Innerviews with Ernie Manouse, a two camera interview show. Mr Wilder was a gracious guest. Other Innerviews recorded by Citizen Doug: Gene Wilder, Bob Geldof, Garrison Keillor, Kinky Friedman
While at HoustonPBS, I got to record Bob Geldof for Innerviews with Ernie Manouse. This was early in the run of the two camera half hour interview show. Shot at Holocost Museum Houston, there were some noise reduction efforts required … Continue reading
For almost four seasons, we did a little talk show called The After Party on HousotnPBS. This was another brainchild of the amazing Ernie Manouse and was capably directed by Matt Brawley. We were crammed into studio B. Music consisted … Continue reading
YouTube – “The Last 24” : Dominic Walsh Dance Theater’s ‘Made In Italy’. Last 24 is an amazing documentary from the mind of Ernie Manouse and his friendship with Dominic Walsh. Somebody should have run with this concept. Douglas Robertson … Continue reading
Last 24 is an amazing documentary from the mind of Ernie Manouse and his friendship with Dominic Walsh and DWDT. Somebody should have run with this concept. Douglas Robertson supervised the sound design which included up to five camera crews, … Continue reading