- Follow on Tumblr - Follow citizendoug
Top Posts & Pages
- Wilfred Chevis and the Texas Zydeco Band "Zydeco Rock" at KUHT 7-23-03
- Citizen Doug Location Audio for UPS Special Delivery with Clyde Drexler and the Houston Cougars
- Jesse Dayton "Creek Between Heaven and Hell" at KUHT 10-2-02
- Town Hall, Teleconference, Satellite, Intercom, Phone Problem Solver at Citizen Doug Productions
- Are My Wireless Mics Legal? What Frequencies for Mics Do I Buy? Why Get an FCC License For Wireless Mics?
- Gigapan James Bute Park Dusk Downtown Houston Texas 512 McKee St. 77002
- Gigapan Co-Cathedral of the Sacred Heart Sunset 1111 St Joseph Pkwy Houston, TX 77002 8-24-13
- Comcast and United Way PSA "I Give Because" Location Sound by Citizen Doug
- Citizen Doug Productions has the Sound Devices 633!
- Douglas Robertson records TLC's "Little Couple" for People Magazine
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Fiddle
Hilary Sloan was on a huge COUNTRY kick at the time of this taping. Her vision of what was or was not country was the subject of long conversation. But listening to this tune, I hear modern twists in the … Continue reading
Hilary Sloan performs her song “The Darker Side of Life” at KUHT on 8-6-04 More from Hilary Sloan “Some Forgotten Sunday”, “I Wish I Was a Highway“, and “I Know the Way to Heaven” Check out more Houston Music.
‘Some Forgotten Sunday’ by Hilary Sloan. I just love watching Ben the bass player whom I have played drums a few times in the Good Luck Band that had a regular gig at Toby Blunt’s old club on Washington Street. … Continue reading
Hilary Sloan is a champion fiddler with a unfaltering passion for authenticity. She wrote this tune. This band behind her may be the hottest thing since Hee Haw. Dagnabbit More from Hilary Sloan “Some Forgotten Sunday”, “I Wish I Was … Continue reading